14. Juli 2014

Creative Blog Tour - blog hop with a difference

Some days ago Amanda Baldwin asked me if I want to take part in a unusual blog hop. I have never heart of the Creative Blog Tour but it sounds interesting and I was honored about her question. Thanks Amanda! It is a great time with her at the Color Me Scrappy design team. You can read her post from last week here!

The Creative Blog Tour is a special blog hop. Every participant has to answer 5 questions and has to nominate three other creative bloggers for the next week.


Let the fun begin!

Getting to know me....

1. What am I working on right now?
It is a busy time at the moment here. In the next week I have some more exams. In the last weeks I moved with my husband into our own flat and we had a very busy moving. I created some projects for the design teams in the last weeks. Now I will update my Project Life. Week 13 is finished and there are some weeks for me to create. In little breaks during learning for the exams I create a layout or work on the weeks for my PL.

2. How long does it take to create a project?
Oh, some scrappers named me a speed-scrapper. I can finish a page in little time. My "very fast" layout took under 10 minutes to look for the material and to create the page. If I use a lot of water color or other media I need more time (I hate dry time).

3. What are my fave things I love to create with at the moment?
I really love wood veneers and enamel dots at the moment. My all time favorites are colors! I always use colors on my layouts or other projects. The most time as splatters or with different embellishments or media. 

4. How does your writing/creating process work?
A good question....If I see a picture I already have the layout in my mind. I have so many ideas in my mind...I love that! After this layout idea in my mind I'm looking for the material and create the page or project. This is my key for the fast time...

5. What inspires you?
Different things - the nature, magazines, Pinterest or other blogs! But the most time I have to much ideas in my mind...I sounds a little bit crazy... I really love to scrap and if I had the time I do it every day.

If you like my creations you can follow my blog or other social media accounts! You can find it in the sidebar and under "Galerien".

Now my tags for the next weeks Creative Blog Tour:

Nina Stenzel - I really love her creations. They are so colorful and she has so amazing ideas for her layouts. I met her several times in the past and it was always very funny.

Jana Maiwald-Mccarthy - This lady started with digital scrapbooking. In Feburary 2013 she started with paper scrapbooking. From this time I follow her work. I love her style and the crazy ideas (sometimes) and really great projects.

Britta Becker - But her name is Pilzi (in German a short form for mushroom)...she is the craziest person I ever met at a scrapbooking event and she is so lovely! I love her fluffy style.

Now hop to this three amazing ladies and there fantastic projects! Tomorrow I will post the new challenge of Color Me Scrappy and my matching layout.


Happy scrapping,
Alex

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thankyou for your kind words Alexandra and so nice to read a little more about you and your very creative style! I am amazed by how quickly you can create especially in the midst of moving and studying!!! I already thought you were a superstar but oh wow! U really create such beautiful pages! Love ur work! :)

    AntwortenLöschen